This option is currently sold out.
Our soft and chewy red velvet brownie bites are sinfully fudgy but totally guilt free! Made with high-protein sunflower seed flour, these indulgent treats are nut free, gluten free, and crazy low carb (just 1g net carb per bite).
Packed with sugar-free white and dark chocolate chips (sweetened with monk fruit and allulose), each bite will delight your taste buds without any sugar spikes or crashes.
Our bites come in a convenient zip lock pouch which is easy to grab-and-go so you have a tasty snack on hand wherever you are!
INGREDIENTS: Sunflower Seed Flour, Allulose, Butter, Egg, Chocolate Chips (Unsweetened Chocolate, Allulose, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin), White Chocolate Chips (Cocoa Butter, Soluble Corn Fiber, Whole Milk Powder, Sunflower Lecithin, Monk Fruit Extract, Vanilla Beans), Food Coloring (Water, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Reds 40 and 3), Vanilla Extract, Monk Fruit Extract, Salt, Konjac Powder, Psyllium Husk, Plant Fibers (Lemon, Pea, Potato, Plantain, Norwegian Kelp), Vitamin E (Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
NUTRITION FACTS: Calories 80, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 9mg (3% DV), Sodium 55mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Sugars <1g, Allulose 6g, Net Carbs 1g, Protein 2g (4% DV), Vitamin A (1% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (4% DV).
SERVING SIZE: 1 Brownie Bite (20g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 8
gluten free ingredients brownie, grain free brownie, diabetes friendly, keto, sugar free, natural ingredients, nut free