11 Halloween-Inspired Keto Recipes from ChipMonk Baking
Written by Edinam Eshietedoho
Carbs, Sugars, unhealthy fats Oh My! With Halloween right around the corner, some of us may feel haunted by the ghost of carbs and sugar, especially those of us on the ketogenic path. That’s why this Halloween the Chipmonk’s are rolling out 11 of our favorite Halloween inspired snacks and recipes so that your Holiday season is a little less ghoulish!
1. Monster Mash Avocado Toast - 4g net carbs per serving
Hosting a Monster Ball, or just craving a spooky snack? Try out this recipe from the diet doctor for Monster Mash Avocado Toast! At just 4gs of net carbs per serving they’re sure to be a smash!
2. Spider Web Deviled Eggs - 1g net carb per egg
Hope you don’t have a fear of creepy crawlies! This recipe for deviled eggs with a few extra legs comes from the low carb-no carb cook. Don’t worry, the only thing they’ll be biting is your tastebuds!
3. Keto Mummy Dogs - 7g net carbs per serving
These dogs have traveled from all the way beyond the grave! Another spooky treat from our friends over at the diet doctor, these dogs are wrapped up in cheesy goodness and just waiting for you to unravel them!
4. Stuffed Jack O’ Lantern Peppers - 8g net carbs per serving
Traditionally used to ward off evil spirits, these Jack-o-Lanterns have taken up a new occupation: tasty turkey holders. This recipe from perfectketo opts to stuff them with ground turkey to come in at just 8gs of net carbs for a truly delicious Halloween eat.
5. Halloween Keto Pizza - 3.6g net carbs per serving
Do you believe in ghosts? Maybe this pizza will make you a believer! A favorite from the ketodietapp, this keto crust pizza is topped with mozzarella ghosts and olive spiders for a downright frightfully delicious experience!
6. Chocolate Peanut Butter Spider Cookies - 2.8g net carbs per serving
7. Chocolate Glazed Keto Spider Web Donuts - 4g net carbs per serving
For the donut lover in your life, these shiny spider web inspired donuts clock in at just 4gs of net carbs per donut, so don’t worry about getting caught in carbohydrates’ dangerous web
8. Mummy Cookies - 1.7g net carbs per serving
Another mummy has made its way out of its sarcophagus! But at just 1.7 net carbs per cookie, you have nothing to be scared of, go ahead take one more.
9. Pumpkin Spice Mocha - 2g net carbs per cup
Would it be Halloween without something pumpkin spice on the list? This low carb Pumpkin Spice Mocha is sure to warm even the chilliest spirit this Halloween!
10. Blue Slime Punch - 1g net carbs per cup
Coming in at just 1g of net carbs per cup, this Blue Slime Punch is so good it’s spooky.
11. Low Carb Black Widow Cocktail - 4.7g net carbs per cup
Did someone say Black Widow? Yes, but we promise these drinks won’t sting! These low-carb cocktails come in at just under 5gs of net carbs per serving, promising to be much less deadly than they appear.