Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe by Sugarless Crystals
Some of you might already know that ChipMonk has partnered up with Darius Pittman, the King of Keto recipes and founder of Sugarless Crystals. This week we are sharing Darius's mouthwatering recipe for Keto Blueberry Cheesecake. To check out the full recipe, including Darius special baking tips & tricks, click here. Let's dive in!
PREP TIME:20 mins
REFRIGERATION TIME:1 hr
TOTAL TIME:1 hr 20 mins
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Mix sweetener and xanthan gum together
- Make sure all ingredients are beside you before starting to cook. Once that is covered place blueberries in a pot on medium heat
- Continue stirring to avoid sticking and burning. Blueberries will darken then start bursting when you touch them. You can leave them whole or burst them all depending on the texture you like.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes. Then, add in sweetener and xanthan gum blend and mix. Blueberries will begin to thicken. Once they thicken and cover the spoon remove from heat. Lastly, add in extract then set aside.
Almond Flour Crust
- Mix almond flour, cinnamon and melted butter together
Pat evenly in a 9 inch pan then place in the freezer
Make sure cream cheese is room temp. If not add warm water to bowl and place package in for 10-15 minutes.
In a separate bowl blend heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks
Now add to the cheesecake mix and fold in. DO NOT BLEND, fold it. You worked hard adding that air into it so let's make good use of it. Fold heavy cream in until the mix is even.
Pull crust from freezer, pour in filling and smooth out evenly. Lastly spread blueberry topping across cheescake. If topping has gotten too thick for even spreading heat up a little. Check thickness of blueberry topping before adding to the top of the cheesecake.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Blueberry topping too thick, this may happen from cooling if you added a little too much Xanthan Gum. If the happens a quick reheating just until it thins out is enough. No need to recook it just heat it up then spread it across the cheesecake.
- Can you make a cheesecake crustless? Skip the almond flour crust and just make the filling and topping.
- Take your favorite granola and make a crunchy crust such as in this recipe.