This option is currently sold out.
LOW CARB | KETO | ONLY 1 GRAM SUGAR! | FREE SHIPPING
Our soft and chewy red velvet brownie bites are sinfully fudgy but totally guilt free! Made with high-protein sunflower seed flour, these indulgent treats are nut free, gluten free, and crazy low carb (just 1g net carb per bite).
Packed with sugar-free white and dark chocolate chips (sweetened with monk fruit and allulose), each bite will delight your taste buds without any sugar spikes or crashes.
Our bites come in a convenient zip lock pouch which is easy to grab-and-go so you have a tasty snack on hand wherever you are!
INGREDIENTS: Sunflower Seed Flour, Allulose, Butter, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Chocolate Chips (Unsweetened Chocolate, Allulose, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin), White Chocolate Chips (Cocoa Butter, Soluble Corn Fiber, Whole Milk Powder, Sunflower Lecithin, Monk Fruit Extract, Vanilla Beans), Whole Powdered Egg, Food Coloring (FD&C Reds 40 and 3), Natural Vanilla Flavor, Monk Fruit Extract, Salt, Konjac Powder, Psyllium Husk, Plant Fibers (Lemon, Pea, Potato, Plantain, Norwegian Kelp), Vitamin E (Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
NUTRITION FACTS: Calories 85, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (5% DV), Sugars 0g, Allulose 6g, Net Carbs 1g, Protein 3g (5% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 10mg (1% DV), Iron 1mg (4% DV), Potassium 110mg (2% DV).
SERVING SIZE: 1 Brownie Bite (20g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 8
gluten free ingredients brownie, grain free brownie, diabetes friendly, keto, sugar free, natural ingredients, nut free