This option is currently sold out.
The Fall Season is here and all of the pumpkin spice desserts are out on display. You're saddened knowing that so many of them are packed with sugar and carbs...
Well let's turn that frown upside down friends. ChipMonk has your back with our seasonal low carb pumpkin spice bites!
These soft and chewy bites are loaded with delicious white chooclate chips and combine the flavors of all-natural pumpkin with warm spices to give you the indulgence you crave without any of the guilt. Made with nutrient-dense sunflower seed flour, these mouth-watering treats are sugar-free, nut-free, gluten-free, and crazy low carb (just 1g net carb per bite). So good, you'll feel like you're cheating on your diet.
Our bites come in a convenient zip-lock pouch which makes it easy to grab-and-go. You'll have a tasty snack on hand wherever you are!
NUTRITION FACTS: Calories 75, Total Fat 6g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (9% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 13mg (4% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 7g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Sugars 0g, Allulose 5g, Net Carbs 1g, Protein 2g (4% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 12mg (1% DV), Iron 1mg (3% DV), Potassium 82mg (1% DV).
SERVING SIZE: 1 Brownie Bite (20g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 8