How to Make Easy, Crispy Low Carb Keto Waffles
Recipe by Sugarless Crystals
A keto waffle recipe like you have never seen before! Crispy, fluffy, not egg tasting and made in under 15 minutes. The best keto waffles for the internet. All you need is the basics to make these easy waffles. Dive in because after the first taste you won’t believe these are low carb or gluten free!
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon salted butter (unsalted is fine to swap with or coconut oil)
- 1 large egg
- Pre heat waffle maker
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Mix melted butter that has cooled with your egg
- Combine dry and wet then mix until batter is smooth
- Pour on waffle iron and cook to desired color
Helpful Tips For This Recipe
- Room temperature eggs please! I can't stress enough how important this is in making your batter smooth and waffles fluffy. A quick tip if short on time, just pop them in some warm water for 5-10 minutes.
- Waffle iron temperature shouldn't be too high. These are gluten free waffles so they cook differently. Give the flours time to cook properly. For a crispier waffle turn the heat up and make the outside dark.