How to Make Easy, No Bake, Keto Chocolate CheeseCake!
Check out the super easy recipe for a no bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake! Using keto sweeteners such as Allulose and Monk Fruit, this Keto Chocolate Cheesecake is all the flavor with half the carbs!
*note* this recipe uses a special blend of Allulose & Monk Fruit called AlluMonk. It's what ChipMonk Baking uses to sweeten all of our soft-baked cookies and keto bites. You can purchase AlluMonk here or substitute with your preferred low carb sweetener. Recipe inspired by MyKetoKitchen
- Chocolate Cheesecake Base
- 2 ounces of Unsalted Butter
- 3.5 ounces of Sugar-Free Chocolate
- 3.5 ounces of Almond Flour
- 3.5 ounces of Unsweetened Coconut, shredded
- 1 tablespoon of AlluMonk
- Keto Chocolate Cheescake Filling
- 7 ounces of Sugar-Free Chocolate
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese, softened
- 3.5 ounces of AlluMonk
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 2 tablespoons of Cacao Powder
- 5.5 ounces of Heavy Whipping Cream
- In a heatproof bowl, add the butter and sugar-free chocolate and place over a small saucepan of simmering water to melt.
- Once melted add the almond flour, coconut and allumonk to the mix and stir well.
- Press into the base and 1 inch up the sides of a 9in springform tin.
- Place in the fridge to set while you make the filling.
- Add the sugar-free chocolate into a heatproof bowl and place over a small saucepan of simmering water to melt.
- Place the cream cheese, allumonk and vanilla in a bowl and whip with your hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and cream and whip on high until smooth and well combined.
- Pour in the melted chocolate while whipping and whip until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into your chilled base, smooth the top and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from the springform tin and serve as is or with a dollop of whipped cream.