How to Make Low Carb, Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
This week the ChipMonks are back in the bakery trying out a fall-themed twist on a dessert classic: Keto Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie! With the help from our friends over at FitToServe, we think we've found the perfect pumpkin cheesecake recipe for anyone practicing a low carb, keto, or low sugar diet, or for anyone who wants a delicious mindful fall dessert. Let's get baking!
Keto Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Cook time: 20 mins
Prep time: 10 mins
- 1 cup pecan meal
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ can pumpkin puree(7.5 ounces)
- 8oz package softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar sub of choice (I loved using the AlluMonk by ChipMonk)
- 3 tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp orange extract (optional)
- In a large bowl blend the butter,pecan meal and almond flour until combined
- Press into an 8 inch pie pan. Bake crust for 10-15mins in a 350 degree oven, until lightly brown. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the pumpkin puree and cream cheese with an electric mixer until well blended
- Add the egg and spices
- Mix everything until well incorporated and pour batter into the pie crust.
- Bake In a pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 20 mins or until set.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour before eating.
- Store your pie in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
If you cannot easily source pecan meal, feel free to substitute it with almond meal or almond flour.
Serving size: 1
Calories per serving: 247
Net carbs: 5.5g Fiber: 1.5g
Total fat: 25g Saturated fat: 10g