How to make the tastiest Low Carb, Keto Breakfast Muffins! (Recipe)
Good morning ChipMonks! It's a brand new day and what better way to start than with a brand new keto breakfast recipe? This week we are trying out Darius's savory Keto Breakfast Muffins. Love cheesy sausage and eggs? Then let's get baking!
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces ground sausage
- 2 ounces shredded sharp cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
Cook sausage until cooked through
In a bowl beat eggs then add heavy cream with salt and pepper
In muffin pan or cups added shredded cheese and crumbled sausage
Pour egg mix over filling leaving a little room at the top
Bake for 20 minutes, remove and allow to cool
Helpful Recipe Tips
- It's way easier to load the muffin cups or pan with the cheese and sausage. Then pour the egg over. If you add the ingredients into the egg they will be allow over the place for distribution.
- Keto breakfast muffins will come out puffed then go flat. That is a character of egg when baking.
- Add in veggies such as peppers, mushrooms or onions for a added kick.
Looks like Sugarless Crystals isn't just the master of keto desserts, because this savory recipe is insanely delicious. We hope this Keto Breakfast Muffin Recipe is the perfect kickstarter to your day, and if you're craving even more recipes, check out our recipes blog, or this recipe for delicious gluten-free chicken tenders: