3 Low Carb Pizza Recipes Perfect for a Keto-Friendly Springtime
With Spring fast approaching, the ChipMonks are looking forward to a enjoying a meal outside with friends. And one of our favorite curbside snacks is a well curated pizza. Of course, if you’re going keto like us, traditional pizza has way too many carbs to be keto friendly. That’s why you should check out these 3 Keto Friendly Pizza Recipes Perfect for Springtime:
1. Low Carb Thai Chicken Pizza Recipe by Culinary Lion
“This is a pizza that pays homage to a pizza joint in Baltimore that I used to frequent. The Thai Chicken Pizza was a total flavor bomb of salty, spicy and even a touch of sweet. The crunchy veggies compliment the tender chicken and the spicy Thai peanut sauce brings it all together. I used the Cut da Carb Wraps to create a crispy thin crust flatbread that satisfies my pizza craving.”
Low Carb Thai Peanut Sauce Recipe:
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Sambal Oelek
- 2 tbsp Liquid Aminos
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
Blend all ingredients until smooth, if the mixture is still to thick add another tbsp or two of water until the sauce is thick and smooth but pourable.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 934mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg
Keto Thai Chicken Pizza Recipe:
- 2 Sheets Cut Da Carbs
- 12 oz Canned Chicken Breast
- 1/3 cup Thai Peanut Sauce See recipe above
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Celery
- 1/4 cup Carrots
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/3 cup Sliced Onion
- 1/4 cup Chopped Peanuts
Pre Heat oven to 425 Degrees F.
Place 2 sheets of cut da carb flatbread on a 1/2 sheet pan then brush with thai peanut sauce. Next add ypu thinly sliced toppings and cheese
Bake for 8-12 minutes until edges are golden and cheese is melted
Nutrition (*Serving Size 1/4 Pizza)
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 412mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1805IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 2mg
2. Fathead Dough Keto Pizza by Keto Connect
“Learn how to make the most flavorful, crispy and cheesy keto pizza crust with fathead dough. When people start a ketogenic diet or a low carb diet, the first thing they look for is a replacement for some of their favorite foods. Pizza is a lot of peoples favorite food, and for good reason. Follow along and make keto pizza by using this recipe and the video that is included.”
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Take out of microwave and mix. Microwave for another 30 seconds and mix again.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, egg, and any herbs and spices to the melted mixture. Mix all the ingredients together with a fork until they combine and begin to cool. Then knead by hand and form into a pizza crust on a nonstick pan. (We like to place parchment paper over the crust and roll with a rolling pin. It can be tough to shape by hand.)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 425 degrees. Remove from the oven, add desired toppings and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
3. Keto Pizza Margherita by Diethood
“Delicious, low-carb Keto pizza crust topped with the classics including, tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, and basil leaves. You are going to love this simple, guilt free Keto pizza!”
FOR THE KETO DOUGH
- 1 1/2 cups part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (you can also use rosemary, thyme, etc...)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
FOR THE KETO PIZZA MARGHERITA
- 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cut into 4 slices
- 4 or more fresh basil leaves
- grated parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
- sprinkle of dried oregano or other seasonings, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
FOR THE KETO DOUGH
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese to a non-stick skillet; heat over medium heat and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and let stand 30 seconds.
- Stir in almond flour, egg, garlic powder, dried seasonings, salt, and pepper; continue to stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the dough to a parchment paper lined surface.
- Add another piece of parchment paper over the dough. Take a rolling pin and place over the top parchment paper; start rolling into a circle until the dough is thin and spread out to about 9 inches.
- If you do not have a rolling pin, wet the palms of your hands with cooking spray and press out the dough into a thin round.
- Remove top parchment paper and slide the dough (with the bottom parchment paper) onto a baking sheet.
- Prick dough all over with a fork and pop in the oven for 10 minutes.
- If you see any bubbles forming on top of the pizza crust, remove from oven, poke down with a fork, and continue to bake.
- When pizza crust is done baking, remove from oven and let stand for a minute.
FOR THE KETO PIZZA MARGHERITA
- Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce over the pizza crust and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for an additional 7 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and pizza is bubbly.
- Remove from oven, top with fresh basil leaves, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and oregano (if using) and serve.
Feeling hungry yet? Us too! For the latest low carb recipes, products, and deals be sure to subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter. And if you're ready for even more low carb baking be sure to check out this delicious recipe for Keto Chocolate Cheesecake, or click here to see all of ChipMonk's FREE keto recipes: