With these peanut butter, chocolaty fat bombs you'll never miss a Peanut Butter Cup again! Made with just 4 simple ingredients peanut butter and chocolate combine for the perfect sweet treat! Check it out:
4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon ChipMonk Baking Allumonk Sweetener
- 1/2 cup whole keto chocolate chips
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream cheese, allumonk sweetener, and peanut butter to a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until mix through and creamy.
- Scoop batter using an ice-cream scooper into your hand and roll around a bowl filled with keto chocolate chips.
Place balls into silicone mold and place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan/mold and transfer into an air-tight container. Refrigerate and enjoy up to 2 weeks!
Thanks for dropping by ChipMonk Baking! For the latest low carb recipes, products, and deals be sure to subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter. And if you're ready for even more low carb baking be sure to check out this delicious recipe for a quick and easy Keto Chocolate Mug Cake, or click here to see all of ChipMonk's FREE keto recipes:
Back to Welcome to the ChipMonk Blog!