Easy Keto Low Carb Lemonade Recipe
The weather is warming up and we were craving something cool and refreshing so we tried out this ultra simple keto lemonade recipe from FourScoreLiving using our very own AlluMonk keto-friendly sweetener. Feeling thirsty? Here's what you'll need:
KETO LEMONADE INGREDIENTS
- 7 cups filtered water
- ⅔ cup AlluMonk Sweetener
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 medium lemon's worth)
KETO LEMONADE INSTRUCTIONS
- Bring water and swerve to a boil in a medium-sized sauce pan over medium heat.
- Boil and stir until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add fresh lemon juice. Stir until combined.
- Let it sit until it reaches room temperature, then place keto lemonade in a glass quart-size jar.
- Chill and enjoy cold.
Thanks for dropping by the ChipMonk Baking Blog! While you're here, be sure to check out ChipMonk Baking’s HUGE variety of soft-baked keto cookies, recipes, and Sweetener. And don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest recipes, deals, and updates from the ChipMonks. You can also join our Text VIP program by texting CHIPMONK to (833) 645-0998.