How to Make Keto Birthday Cake
On the agenda this week: baking a keto birthday cake! It can be tricky celebrating birthdays while doing keto. That is why we decided to make the most delicious keto birthday cake ever! Although simple, this cake has the perfect consistency and flavor and is sure to make everybody enjoy the special day.
Low Carb, Keto Birthday Cake Recipe:
- 0.75 cups blanched almond flour
- 0.25 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.13 tsp salt
- 0.38 cup butter use dairy free, if desired
- 0.5 cup Allumonk
- 2 large eggs
- 0.25 cup almond milk can use any milk
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon cream cheese
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Allumonk
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line two 8-inch pans with parchment/baking paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add your almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt and mix well. Set aside.
In a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream your butter and sugar until fluffy, around 8 minutes. Add the eggs in, one at a time, and beat well until fully incorporated. Add the milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add the dry ingredients and beat until cream
Divide the batter evenly amongst the two cake pans, and smoothen out the tops. Bake for around 22-25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool completely.
Once cool, frost the cakes with your favorite vanilla frosting.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, and allumonk together.
Link to Original Recipe: https://thebigmansworld.com/keto-birthday-cake-recipe/#wprm-recipe-container-33397
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Sodium: 209mg | Potassium: 20mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 333IU | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 2g