How to make Keto Lemon Poppyseed Bread (Recipe & Video Guide)
The @diabeticbaker is back! This week he's baking up an ooey-gooey, delicious keto Lemon Poppyseed Bread! Be sure to follow us on TikTok for the latest recipe guides from ChipMonk Baking!
Gluten-Free, Low Carb, and oh so tasty, this recipe makes 12 slices of glazed lemon poppyseed bread with only 3g net carbs per slice. Let's get baking!
Keto Lemon Loaf Ingredients
- 3 cups Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ cup AlluMonk Sweetener (or your preferred keto sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- 2 Lemons, zest only
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup AlluMonk Sweetener (or your preferred keto sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1-2 tablespoons of Water
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, add the almond flour, baking powder, allumonk sweetener and poppy seeds. Mix well.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice and butter and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into your lined 9x5 loaf tin.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes. The loaf is cooked when golden brown and springs back when touched.
- Leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- Add the powdered sweetener and lemon juice to a small mixing bowl.
- Slowly add the water until the mixture has a pouring consistency.
- Drizzle over the cooled loaf, cut into 12 slices and enjoy!
Thanks for dropping by the ChipMonk Baking blog! If you'd like to hear the latest keto recipes, deals and updates from ChipMonk Baking, be sure to subscribe to our weekly newsletter. Here's something else you might enjoy: