How to Make Keto Strawberry Cheesecake (Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Sugar Free Recipe)
Spring has sprung and Easter 2022 is just around the corner! If you are looking for the perfect low carb, sugar free dessert option for your Sunday dessert table, look no further than this insanely delicious recipe for Keto Strawberry Cheesecake from our friend and partner Sugarless Crystals. Let's get baking 👨🍳
This delicious keto strawberry cheesecake is a great spring or summer healthy dessert. Loaded with sweet, fresh strawberries with a delicious almond flour crust. Strawberries are a fruit that is naturally keto friendly. Enjoy one of the best keto dessert recipes ever at only 3g net carbs per slice!
9 inch spring form pan
Almond flour crust
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 ounce full fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup powdered allumonk sweetener (or your preferred keto sweetener)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon liquid monk fruit
- 1 cup Strawberries (144g)
- 3 tablespoon allumonk sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
Almond flour crust
- Preheat oven to 325°F and melt butter
- Mix cinnamon, almond flour and melted butter together. The mix will be very crumbly
- In the spring form pan, press out the crumbly mix evenly across the bottom. Bake for 10 minutes, remove then set aside.
- Keep oven at 325°F and bring cream cheese to room temperature
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream, and powdered sweetener together
- In a separate bowl lightly whisk eggs, liquid sweetener and vanilla extract
- On a low speed with a hand mixer blend eggs into cheesecake batter just to the point where its evenly combined. Be sure to scrape the sides to make sure there are no lumps
- Place in oven still at 325°F for 40-60 minutes. Do your first check at 40 minutes due to wide oven ranges this is the safest check point. If edges are brown and middle is slightly jiggly you can pull it out. If the entire top is golden pull it out as well.
- On an oven cooling rack allow it to cool fully. After completely cool cover then place in refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight. Remove then finally you can serve be sure to place topping before serving.
- Cut up strawberries in big pieces not too small
- Mix sweetener and xanthan gum together. This eliminates any potential lumps that can be caused.
- In a pot, add strawberries on medium heat. Continue mixing around, no need to add water. Strawberries will begin releasing water. Once simmering, allow to simmer for at least 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, add sweetener blend and mix around. Turn off heat once blended in and continue mixing until it gets noticeably thicker. As it sits, the cooler it gets the thicker it will become. You may need to heat it up a little before adding to cheesecake.