5 Low Carb Cocktails To Keep Your New Years Eve Keto
New Years Eve is a time for reflection, celebration, and for many of us, cocktails! Unfortunately many cocktail recipes call for simple syrup, sugar, or other carby, high calorie ingredients that simply don’t work on a ketogenic diet. Thankfully the ChipMonks are prepared to bring in the new year in style with these 5 keto-friendly cocktail recipes! *Pro tip - use our AlluMonk sweetener in any of these recipes for extra-delicious results
Nothing says New Years Eve quite like a glass of champagne, but this keto mimosa is taking holiday flavor to the next level. A little bit sweet and oh so easy to make, this keto cocktail is the perfect way to celebrate the new year.
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 oz brut or dry champagne
- 4 oz raspberry tea, brewed
- 1 tbsp sugar free raspberry syrup
- In a champagne glass or flute, add a few raspberries.
- Brew your tea using twice the amount of bags and let cool in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add the syrup or sweetener of your choice to the raspberry tea and mix well.
- Pour in 2 oz of raspberry tea and then follow with 2 oz of champagne.
Ice cold vodka blended with sugar-free peppermint syrup makes every sip of this festive keto cocktail feel like a fresh breath of icy arctic air. And if you’re considering a midnight kiss, it’ll also keep your breath minty fresh! Here’s the full recipe.
- 1 ounce pineapple vodka
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce sugar free peppermint syrup , optional... I used Torani
- 1/4 teaspoon Blue water enhancer I used Mio Berry Blast Electrolytes
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- 6 ounces ginger beer (sugar-free)
- Shake all ingredients except ginger beer together until well chilled.
- Strain into glass then fill with ginger beer.
Low carb mulled wine is the perfect keto beverage for anyone feeling the holiday spirit(s). With a delicious combination of cinnamon, cloves, & oranges, and only 5g carbs per serving this low carb holiday delight will leave you feeling warm and festive.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry red wine (merlot works best)
- 1/2 orange, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup cranberries (25 g/ 0.9 oz)
- 8 cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star anise pods
- 1/3 cup AlluMonk (53 g/ 1.9 oz)
- Pour the wine into a medium pot.
- Add the orange wedges and cranberries.
- Add cloves, cinnamon sticks and star anise.
- Add the Erythritol.
- Bring to a simmer over medium low heat. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain into glasses and serve.
What could be more festive than a light, sparkling wine spritzer that is both delicious and light on the carbs? With only 2g carbs per serving this keto cocktail is refreshing, festive, & guilt free. Ready to make your own? Here’s the recipe.
- 4 ounces chardonnay
- 1 ounce pineapple vodka
- 2 tablespoons cranberries, frozen
- 5 drops vanilla stevia drops
- 4 ounces sugar free ginger ale or club soda
- Shake first 4 ingredients together in an ice filled shaker.
- Strain into a glass.
- Fill with chilled sugar free ginger ale or club soda.
Shaken or stirred, this simple keto martini recipe will having you feeling classy and cheerful as you bring in the new year. With only 3 ingredients and only 64 calories per serving you’ll probably love this one so much you might have another.
- 2 shots vodka (approx. 1 oz per shot)
- ½ cup pomegranate juice (like POM wonderful)
- ¼ cup sparkling mineral water (or club soda)
- 2 tsp orange juice (preferable squeezed from fresh orange)
- ice (about a cup)
- pomegranate arils (seeds) for garnish (optional)
- lime, lemon, or orange slices for garnish
- Add vodka, pomegranate juice, sparkling water, orange juice and ice to a martini shaker. Shake to mix thoroughly.
- Strain into a martini (or wine) glass. Add about a tsp of fresh pomegranate seeds to martini and garnish with a slice of lime.
We hope these easy keto cocktail recipes will make your New Years Eve celebration all the sweeter. Please remember to indulge mindfully, drink responsibly, and never get behind the wheel unless you are 100% sober. Thanks for check out ChipMonk’s favorite NYE Keto Cocktails!
Enjoy these recipes? Subscribe to our Newsletter for weekly recipes, tips, & deals from ChipMonk Baking!