How to Make Keto Pizza Crust with Coconut Flour
Recipe by Sugarless Crystals
This coconut flour pizza crust recipe uses only 4 ingredients making it quick and simple to make. Even for the beginner baker! You mix all the ingredients then roll the dough out and bake it. Next, toss on your favorite toppings, simple!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon whole psyllium husk
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 cup warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a mixing bowl add coconut flour, psyllium husk and salt
- Grab some warm water then pour it into the bowl, also add in olive oil
- With a spoon mix well, very well. Then form into a ball fo dough. Texture will be crumbly at this point but you can make a ball out of it. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes
- Roll out the dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper. If you don't have a rolling pin you can still press it into a circle.
- For a perfect circle just trim the edges after pressing it out.
- Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven. Crust wont be attractive but one added into oven with topping it will brown well around the edges and taste great.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Always pre-bake your crust before adding toppings. There is no way at 400ºF the crust will bake before your cheese burns.
- Season your crust with classic pizza flavors such as parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder and/or Italian seasonings.
- Bake on top of parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil because it will stick to the pan. Spraying doesn't help this in my experience.
Hi Jean! This recipe makes a pizza crust that can be cut into your preferred amount of slices. If cut into 8 slices, each slice has ~81calories and matches the above nutritional info. Thanks for dropping by!
how meny slices per pizza. please