How To Make 60 Second Keto Chocolate Mug Cakes
Need something to satiate that sweet tooth quick, easy, AND low-carb? Well lucky for you today we have a warm, delicious, and fast 60 second keto chocolate mug cake recipe for you to try. Check it out:
- 2 tablespoon Coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon ChipMonk Baking Allumonk Sweetener
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon unsalted melted butter
- 1 large Egg
- In a microwave safe coffee mug, melt down 1 tablespoon of butter for 30 seconds.
- Combine coconut flour, allumonk sweetener, unsweetened chocolate chips and baking soda together in a separate bowl.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract to melted butter.
- Add your dry ingredients into your mug and combine well.
- Beat together 1 egg and add that into your mug. Mix well
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds, let cool for 2 minutes, and enjoy!
Thanks for dropping by ChipMonk Baking! For the latest low carb recipes, products, and deals be sure to subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter. And if you're craving even more mug cakes, check out this epic recipe from our friends over at KetoConnect!