How to Make The Perfect Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie
Recipe by Sugarless Crystals
ChipMonk Baking is proud of our own Chocolate Chip Cookie, but sometimes there's just nothing better than baking a fresh batch of cookies at home. Fortunately Darius, our partner and friend over at Sugarless Crystals has created this perfect chocolate chip keto cookie recipe. Let's get baking!
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup allumonk sweetener or your preferred low carb sweetener
- 1 tablespoon konjac powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia or liquid monk fruit (sub for blackstrap molasses)
- 1 serving sugar free chocolate chips
- Melt butter and set aside to cool. Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine dry ingredients of almond flour, allumonk, konjac powder, cinnamon, salt and baking powder
- Mix wet ingredients of melted butter, egg, vanilla extract and sweetener
- Combine dry and wet ingredients then fold in chocolate chips
- Take cookie scoop and place scoops on a cookie sheet. Then bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool then serve.
- Chocolate chips or chocolate chunks work great. I have used Lily's chips and broke apart a chocolate bar with a salted garnish.
- Can you sub the konjac powder? Yes! You can use a small amount of xanthan gum or even a collagen such as beef gelatin powder. They will produce a very different end product. I have played with all 3 ingredients and konjac powder is the best. Konjac is very subtle and the others are much more harsh and sticky.
- Watch closely around 10 minutes because even a minute over they can begin to burn.
- I highly recommend the blackstrap molasses it add a true sense of brown sugar in my personal opinion. If you don't own any you can skip it because if only for this recipe you'll only use 1/2 teaspoon. That alone you may feel it's not worth buying. Brown sugar Swerve is an option but doesn't bake the same from my experience.
Thanks for dropping by ChipMonk Baking! For the latest low carb recipes, products, and deals be sure to subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter. And if you're ready for even more low carb baking be sure to check out this delicious recipe for Iced Red Velvet Keto Cookies, or click here to see all of ChipMonk's FREE keto recipes: