How To Make Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
We missed that rich creamy taste of Cheesecake so we decided to make this recipe for a Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb! Made with just 5 simple ingredients Keto Cheesecake lovers rejoice! Check it out:
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 ounces butter or coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon ChipMonk Baking Allumonk Sweetener
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream cheese, butter, allumonk sweetener, heavy cream and vanilla to a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until mix through and creamy.
- Scoop batter using an ice-cream scooper into a mini cupcake pan or silicone mold.
- Place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan/mold and transfer into an air-tight container. Refrigerate and enjoy up to 2 weeks!
Thanks for dropping by ChipMonk Baking! For the latest low carb recipes, products, and deals be sure to subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter. And if you're ready for even more low carb baking be sure to check out this delicious recipe for a quick and easy Keto Chocolate Mug Cake, or click here to see all of ChipMonk's FREE keto recipes: