How to Make a Keto Ice Cream Sandwich in 5 Minutes!
We’re located in Houston, Texas, and let me tell you - it gets HOT here. So how do we keep the heat away? We get creative and make our own Keto Ice Cream Sandwiches! With only a few ingredients and 5 minutes, you can make this delicious and easy summer keto recipe. Let’s get started!
How to Make Keto Ice Cream:
KETO ICE CREAM INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup frozen fruit
- 1/2 cup COLD heavy cream (or coconut cream)
- 1/8 tsp AlluMonk sweetener (or your preferred low carb sweetener)
- 2 White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies (or your preferred flavor)
KETO ICE CREAM RECIPE:
- Add the frozen fruit to a small food processor. Process for a few seconds until the fruits are broken into pieces.
- Add the heavy cream and sweetener and process for 20-30 more seconds until the ice cream is nice and smooth. If the food processor gets stuck, just take a spoon and move the ice cream around and process again.
- Open your two white chocolate macadamia cookies (or whatever flavor you choose) and scoop the ice cream onto the bottom one and place the other cookie on top.
- Depending on how cold your ingredients are, you can serve immediately or you can place the sandwich in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ice Cream | Calories: 242 | Carbohydrates: 9.76g | Protein: 2.19g | Fat: 22.37g | Saturated Fat: 13.92g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.83g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6.46g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 23mg | Fiber: 4.3g | Sugar: 2.92g
*nutritional information is for raspberry ice cream. Values will vary based on what fruit you choose
See our White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies for more nutritional information.
WHAT FLAVORS CAN I MAKE?
You can make any frozen fruit-based flavors! Think blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry. The possibilities are endless.For higher carb options, you could use frozen mango, cherry, banana, pineapple and so on. As long as you have some frozen fruit, you’ll be able to make this easy keto ice cream.
We also recommend trying this recipe with a protein cookie!
DO I NEED TO USE A FOOD PROCESSOR?
Yes. You need to be able to crush the frozen fruit and blend it with the cream so doing this by hand is impossible. I don’t recommend using a blender because there won’t be enough liquid to blend and the frozen fruit will get stuck in the blades.