How to Make Keto Cheesecake (Easy Recipe)
We're back at the ChipMonk Bakery experimenting with a classic keto recipe from our partner Sugarless Crystals. We've tried chocolate covered cheesecake bites, frozen lemon cheesecake, and even a blueberry swirl cheesecake, but today we're keeping things simple with an easy and delicious keto-friendly low carb cheesecake recipe. Let's get baking!
Keto Cheesecake Recipe
Almond Flour Crust
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Cheese Cake Filling
- 16 ounce full fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener (we recommend AlluMonk!)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon liquid monk fruit
9 inch springform pan
Almond flour crust
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Melt butter then mix it into almond flour and cinnamon
- In the springform pan spread out evenly and pack it down with your hand. Bake for 10 minutes then remove and set to the side.
- In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese, sour cream and sweetener with a hand mixer
- In a separate bowl lightly whisk eggs, liquid sweetener and vanilla extract
- On a low speed with a hand mixer blend eggs into cheesecake batter just to the point where it is evenly combined. Be sure to scrape the sides to make sure there are no lumps
- Pour on top of baked crust and give a light tap on the counter 2 or 3 times for air bubbles to rise to the top. Careful some springform pans may leak.
- Place in oven still at 325°F for 40-60 minutes. Do your first check at 40 minutes due to wide oven ranges this is the safest check point. If edges are brown and middle is slightly jiggly you can pull it out. If the entire top is golden pull it out as well.
- On a oven cooling rack allow it to cool fully. After completely cool cover then place in refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight. Remove, then finally you can serve.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Do I need a water bath? I didn't use a water bath but it can help if you're worried. I don't use that method but I'm not against it. Cover the bottom of the springform pan and place in a shallow pan of warm water while baking. That's the difference. But, do not open the oven constantly causing the temp to go up and down too drastically.
- When to check the cheesecake for doneness? Start checking at exactly the 40 minute mark. If you see edges starting to brown with a little jiggle it's either done or almost done so nothing over another 10 minutes. If the entire top is a golden brown pull it out right then.
- Room temperature ingredients only! This makes a difference in any baked dessert but this one it's more important.
- Powdered sweetener only, my go to is Allumonk it's very versatile and no aftertaste!
We hope you enjoy your very own freshly baked keto-friendly cheesecake! While you're here, be sure to check out ChipMonk Baking’s HUGE variety of soft-baked keto cookies, recipes, and sweetener. And don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest recipes, deals, and updates from the ChipMonks. You can also join our Text VIP program by texting CHIPMONK to (833) 645-0998.