How to Make Low Carb, Keto Cheesecake Bites
Cheesecake is one of the BEST keto desserts because the recipe can taste so much like the 'real' thing. This is especially true for Sugarless Crystals recipe for these insanely delicious mini cheesecake bites. And with only 1g net carbs and 66 calories per bite, they won't break the macro bank either. Ready for a delicious treat? Then let's get baking!
Low Carb, Keto Cheesecake Bites Recipe
- 16 ounces full fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup allumonk sweetener (or your preferred keto sweetener)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon liquid monk fruit
Almond flour crust
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
Almond flour crust
- Preheat oven to 300°F, melt butter
- Combine almond flour, cinnamon and melted butter together
- Spread evenly across the bottom of the pan and press down. Bake for 10 minutes only, nothing more nothing less
- Keep oven at 300°F
- Cream room temp cream cheese and sour cream together. Blend in powdered sweetener and liquid monk fruit
- Beat one egg at a time inside the batter then pour on top of cooled crust. Drop on the counter a few times to allow air bubbles to rise to the top
- Bake 30-45 minutes. Open oven at 30 minutes. Look for browning of the edges and a solid looking top. If there is a slight jiggle that's fine but shouldn't jiggle with a top that looks wet.
- Open door then leave in oven for 30 minutes. Remove and set on counter until the cheesecake is completely cool. After cool, cover then place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours
- All ingredients except the sour cream should be room temp.
- I use a 8x8 baking pan in this recipe, recipe makes 36 bites
- When beating in the eggs lightly beat to avoid add too much air in the recipe. This can cause the cheesecake to crack while cooling.
- Don't skip the step of placing in the refrigerator. It does something for the cheesecake that if you skip it, it's easily noticeable in texture and flavor.
- You can place the 8x8 pan in a water bath if you like. I don't use that method but I'm not against it.
If you're craving another sweet keto treat, click below to check out our recipe for Keto Carrot Cake, or click here to check out all of ChipMonk's low carb, keto recipes. Be sure to subscribe to our weekly newsletter for the latest recipes, products, and updates from the ChipMonks. Thanks for dropping by!