How to Make the Perfect Low Carb, Keto Peanut Butter Cookie (Recipe)
Recipe by Sugarless Crystals
If you're counting carbs and also craving a warm, soft-baked, home-made peanut butter cookie, you've come to the right place. Check out this easy & delicious recipe by Darius from Sugarless Crystals for the perfect Peanut Butter Keto Cookie:
- 1 cup blanched Almond flour
- 3 tablespoon Coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt (use half (1/4) if peanut butter is salted)
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/3 cup allumonk sweetener (our in-house blend of monk fruit & allulose)
- 1/4 cup Sugar free peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Unsalted melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Liquid stevia
- 1 large Egg
- Preheat over to 350ºF
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, salt, allumonk sweetener and baking soda together
- For wet, combine peanut butter, melted butter, liquid stevia. Mix those then mix in your egg last.
- Combine dry and wet. Dough will be thick. After combined chill in refrigerator an hour
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop to scoopfuls and roll into one ball. Gently press down forming cookie. The cookies won't spread but they will rise slightly. Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Should make 11 cookies out of dough
- You don't have to chill for one hour. You can make cookies as soon as dough is mixed. Chilling for an hour gives the ingredients more time to come together.
- Using baking powder instead of baking soda will produce more of a rise because it is pre set to cause an reaction. Where the baking soda will rise slightly due to the acidity in the eggs.
- If you want a tasty peanut butter cookie without the work, we've got you! Grab yourself a box of our pre-made ones here: ChipMonk Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
Thanks for dropping by ChipMonk Baking! For the latest low carb recipes, products, and deals be sure to subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter. And if you're ready for even more low carb baking be sure to check out this delicious recipe for the perfect Chocolate Chip Keto Cookie, or click here to see all of ChipMonk's FREE keto recipes: