Low Carb Keto Hot Chocolate Recipe
It's getting cold outside 🥶 That's why the ChipMonks are warming up by the fire with a warm mug of low carb keto friendly hot chocolate. If you're craving this sweet holiday classic, read on to learn how to brew the perfect mug of hot chocolate without all the excess sugar and carbs! Shoutout to our friends over at Delish for the recipe inspiration!
Keto Hot Chocolate Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, plus more for garnish
- 2 1/2 tsp. AlluMonk Sweetener (or your preferred low carb sweetener)
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for serving
Keto Hot Chocolate Recipe Instructions:
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together cocoa, AlluMonk, and about 2 tablespoons water until smooth and dissolved. Increase heat to medium, add remaining water and cream, and whisk occasionally until hot.
- Stir in vanilla, then pour into a mug. Serve with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.
How did your hot chocolate turn out? Head on over to our Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok to share your keto baking experience. While you're here, be sure to check out ChipMonks Dry mixes and get Baking like the ChipMonks. Or scoop up a bag of our Allumonk to use in this Recipe and many others! Or you can skip the work with ChipMonk Baking’s HUGE variety of soft-baked keto cookies and recipes. And don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest recipes, deals, and updates from the ChipMonks. You can also join our Text VIP program by texting CHIPMONK to (833) 645-0998.