Pumpkin Spice and everything nice!
Its Fall Yall! Lets save some money for Christmas gifts to come by warming up on our way to work or before Trick or Treating with the kids this Halloween with a home made Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte. Its quick, easy and just like Starbucks, But better.
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Heavy whipping cream
- 100% pumpkin puree
- Vanilla extract (We suggest using a high-quality vanilla extract, like this Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract)
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Strongly brewed coffee (We personally like to use Starbucks’ Veranda Blonde Roast Coffee)
- Allumonk sweetner
- Optional: Keto Whipped Cream
1. First, brew your coffee of choice. You’ll want it to be strongly brewed since you’re only using 4 oz in this recipe. You can brew with more grounds, make espresso — whatever works for you.
2. Then pour all ingredients into a blender and quickly blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a cup and microwave for a short period until it’s at your desired temperature.
4. Your Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte is ready to serve!
5. Top with some keto whipped cream and pumpkin spice if you like!
- 136 calories
- 12g fat
- 1g protein
- 3g net carbs
For the full Recipe click here